SteerDirect ES Plus
The ergonomic electric steering solution
The Leica SteerDirect ES Plus provides the aftermarket with a retro fit solution which is ergonomic in design and transferrable from vehicle to vehicle – regardless the brand. Easily installed it steers the majority of tractor, sprayer and harvester models without having to remove the steering wheel.
Simply latch on the Leica SteerDirect ES Plus to the steering wheel and set up is complete in a few moments. This hands free product provides GPS and GLONASS assisted steering and is compatible with the Leica mojo3D and Leica mojoXact Plus. Using this advanced system reduces overlaps, lowers fuel consumption and aids in driver fatigue.
• Fast and simple installation
• Transferrable from vehicle to vehicle
• Smooth integration with innovative design
• Separate engage switch for convenience and practicality
• Built-in encoder for more accurate steering
• Powerful electric motor for superior steering performance
• Complete elimination of steering wheel slip with the concealed design
• Vehicle specific installation kits available
Leica SteerDirect Hydraulics
Drive straight to big savings
The Leica SteerDirect Hydraulic system is a compact integrated solution that connects the Leica guidance solution to the vehicle’s steering system via a single-bracket hydraulic kit for high-end steering. This unique hydraulic solution is strategically designed with a number of cost-saving features, including a single bracket and a simplified design that requires fewer components and streamlines the installation process to save time and money.
The SteerDirect Hydraulic system is:
• Easier and cleaner to install with fewer brackets and hoses
• Cost-effective compared to other high-end hydraulic solutions available
• Specifically designed to integrate with your equipment
Leica SteerDirect CAN
Direct Controller Area Network connection
Leica’s SteerDirect CAN solutions connect the Leica guidance solutions directly to your tractor’s CANbus, creating a simple and accurate steering option that’s both affordable and easy to install. Plus, when you connect directly to the CANbus (Controller Area Network) on your tractor, the guidance device communicates directly with existing controllers, valves and sensors already on your tractor. This makes the SteerDirect CAN solution a very affordable and safe steering option.
In emulation mode, CAN steering allows you to continue using your existing third-party displays so you don’t have to learn a new system, while providing the advantages of Leica network solutions, Virtual Wrench service, GLONASS satellite positioning, and class-leading terrain compensation.
CAN steering capability is built into Leica guidance solutions and provides the following benefits:
• Simple, single cable connection for easy installation
• Uses existing controllers, valves, and sensors purchased with your tractor, eliminating the need for additional expense and more complicated installation.
• Cost-effective approach to upgrade many legacy systems without replacing electro-hydraulic steering
For more information about the product, visit Leica's website.